"He said I was unequipped to meet life because I had no sense of humor."

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Golden Temple Photos, courtesy of Grant

Hello team! I'm attaching a number of photos from Grant's camera in the Golden Temple. He and I were wandering around together and he was much more brave about asking people for photos. And they were always happy to oblige! Of course each has a story that I hope to catch up on shortly.

In other news I head back to Stockholm today! Well, I train to Delhi at 4, get to the airport at midnight, and fly at 5 AM. Yay! I am eager to go, and a little sad that I am leaving. I have a great deal of other thoughts that I hope to have out on an entry soon. Suffice it to say I gave it a lot of thought, and this is what I came to. I am very excited to see Corinne, even though she will be busy with finals. She has planned 'pile time' - as in time when I am expected to be a pile of food-eating movie-watching nap-taking that gives me recoup time and her study time. Sounds about perfect to me. This time two-days-from-now, I'll be drinking tap water and breathing the air. Thanks for reading!

PS - a big hello to my Ohio cousin Fiona!

PPS - Happy Women's day! Huzzah for equality!










No comments:

Post a Comment